When you connect to your Ubigi account, you can choose between ONE-OFF data plans and RECURRING data plans to recharge your account:
A One-Off data plan is an allowance that is available one time during a specified period.
• For example a 3GB FRANCE valid 30 days: you can use up to 3GB in France during/valid 30 days from the day you purchased this one-off plan.
A Recurring data plan is an internet pack with a data allowance that is renewed automatically at specific intervals. There are two types of recurring plans:
1/ An Annual Plan is a service that allows you:
– to benefit from a data plan each month during a 12-month period
– and its payment for the whole validity period is done at the subscription
The Annual Plan cannot be cancelled or refunded during its validity period.
• For example with “2GB per month for 12 months” Annual plan, you will receive a new 2GB allowance each month for 12 consecutive months. This Annual Plan is paid in full at the date of the initial purchase for the total period, and you will not be charged the following months.
2/ A Monthly Plan is a service that allows you:
– to benefit from a data plan that is renewed automatically each month
– and its payment is a monthly fee that is charged each month on your credit card
– it can be cancelled at any time after a minimum period of 3 months
• For example with “2GB per month” Monthly plan, you will receive a new 2GB allowance that will be renewed each month, the payment will occur automatically each month with the registered credit card, and you can cancel it at anytime after 3 month.
If you have not used-up all your allowance, there is no rollover, you will not be able to use it during the next period. To stay connected, you can buy a one-off plan until the next period.